Monday, February 20, 2006

Mountain Morning Snowfall

The beauty of a fresh snowfall never ceases to inspire. This morning the Italian alps were covered in a heavy dusting of the white stuff.

As tree branches sagged under the weight of the soggy fluff, Al and I endured the sun while shooting the ladies Super G final. Not much to write home about, as I mentioned to Al, I would have been pissed had I payed 140 Euros to sit in the stands and watch little skiers cross a finish line.

Needless to say, the snow was by far the greatest sight of the day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kyle said...

Hey! It's sounds like you're having a great time and everything you're doing seems like it would be an amazing experience. I know that this journey will be one that will stay with you for the rest of your life. I wish I was there... I miss you tons and can't wait to see you. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Love always,
Tex

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home